A Little More About Me (than you'd prefer, I'm sure)

LeBron James just signed with the Lakers! Are you kidding me? They also just signed JaVale McGee and LANCE STEPHENSON. These Lakers are setting themselves up to be the most perfect meme team that any pro sports league has ever seen.

Anyway - hey, I'm Troy. I've created this blog for my CI 5000-something level class and BOY I can't wait to enthusiastically overshare about myself. For y'all's sake I'll start with the small stuff here:
  • I play drums in two (2) different bands: Oftener and We Found Home.
  • I LOVE cars. Love em. If you get me talking about my Mustang I won't stop.
  • I am also a HUGE sports fan. Catch me at your local bar yelling about the Timberwolves and MN United (and the Green Bay Packers too, I guess, but American Football is going to die soon anyway).
I am also passionate about education, I suppose. I am enrolled in a secondary licensure program at the University of Minnesota and am currently using my time to learn more about technology in the classroom. This is a great opportunity to utilize available resources to become a more effective and well-rounded teacher.

Now that that's out of the way - I am looking forward to our projects. Here's one of my favorite pictures of myself and my We Found Home dudes.



P.S. - y'all can keep up with my more "real-time" stream-of-consciousness here (yes, it is a play on my name and Skip Bayless - I thought it was funny).

Comments

  1. The Lakers will be entertaining, if nothing else, this year. I'm interested to see how Boogie Cousins is going to impact the Warriors. People are saying the season is already over, but I'm imagining his injury is more severe than people think. I'm guessing he averages about 10 and 8 during the regular season and maybe 12 and 9 during the playoffs. I could be wrong. Warriors still win it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have your music on as I go through blogs this afternoon. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Multigenre

I Love you Tom

Grammar? I hardly know 'er!